Come grow with us! It’s a great time to work with Momentum Telecom. We are currently seeking Tier 1 Technical Support Representatives. This role is responsible for providing top notch internet cable technical support in the Momentum Telecom inbound call center in Cartersville, GA.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to work for a growing organization with great benefits! Momentum Telecom provides opportunities for career advancement within our organization. Full time positions receive benefits effective the first day of the month after hire and quarterly entry into our 401(k) plan which provides up to a 4% match.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Providing superior customer service and technical support for cable modem internet subscribers including email support.
- Identifying and recommending process improvement ideas to Supervisors.
- Contributing to the accomplishment of individual, team and center customer performance goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer all calls delivered within 3 rings or less.
- Utilize all required resources and call flows to accurately resolve or escalate customer issues.
- Adhere to Momentum Telecom Company and Call Center policies and procedures.
- Maintain acceptable performance according to published standards.
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service behaviors such as: being friendly and caring, listening, empathy, diffuse upset customers
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Project management and other duties as assigned.
- Provide backup call center management as needed.
COMPETENCIES/SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE OR TRAINING PREFERRED:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school graduate, some college or technical troubleshooting experience preferred
- Two years of proven successful customer service experience, inbound call center customer experience preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of the cable modem internet industry.
- Knowledge of PC configuration and related applications.
- Proficient at email setup, configuration and troubleshooting.
- Demonstrated problem solving abilities.
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to commit to work schedule and attendance expectations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job the associate is:
- Required to work some shift work required for evenings and weekends, as well as occasional overtime
- Required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to speak clearly.
Please apply via the online link. Successful candidates will need to satisfy a background screening process which includes a criminal background check and drug screen prior to hire.