Momentum Telecom, a leading hosted VoiP, broadband services and unified communications provider, offers smart, customizable cloud solutions to direct subscribers and more than 400 partners nationwide. Momentum Telecom delivers superior quality products backed by a geo redundant network with 100% uptime and best-in-business customer service. Headquartered in Birmingham, AL, Momentum Telecom has additional offices in Kennesaw (GA), Lexington (KY), Philadelphia (PA), Warwick (NY), Cartersville (GA), and Vancouver (BC).
We are seeking a highly motivated, experienced A/R Collections Clerk who can support best practices and contribute to the company's financial and DSO targets. The successful candidate will be a proven results achiever with exemplary standards of execution and presentation.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the AR/Collections Clerk's primary responsibilities will be:
- Prepare and send Direct customer courtesy letters
- Make outbound collections calls for White Label Voice and Direct customers
- Assist with the UNEP suspension process
- Forward payments received in office to lockbox
- Assist with month-end reporting
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- 2+ years of experience in a telecom billing and/or collections environment
- Exceptional organization, detail and communication skills; commitment to high standards of excellence
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Prior experience with cloud-based billing applications
- Experience with SQL databases a plus
- Professional telephone demeanor; comfortable communicating with customers
- Must be able to thrive in a busy and demanding work environment
- Must have ability to organize, prioritize and complete assigned duties accurately and proficiently
- Must be able to work well unsupervised
- General office environment.
- No special physical demands required