The Director, White Label Technical Support will be responsible for the day-to-day activities of support for Momentum Telecom's White Label Business. The Director will oversee a 24x7x365 Business Services Operations, receive, track, and respond to customer escalations (internal and external), and manage outage & planned maintenance event/notifications. The ideal candidate should have experience with managing customer relations, a solid understanding of cloud & cable technology, and experience in a fast paced environment.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This position requires excellent customer service and communication skills, along with the ability to multitask to facilitate the resolution of multiple incidents at any given time.
- Must be available at all hours of the day, 24/7 for major outages and provide direct outage leadership on behalf of white label customers.
- Identification of chronic issues for escalation to Management
- Provide team direction and leadership.
- Conduct regular one-on-one meeting with direct reports setting clear guidance.
- Set individual and team goals that help achieve the overall organizational goals.
- Develop, define & report metrics that will be used to measure team and individual performance.
- Interface with other internal departments to escalate & track customer issues.
- Resolve all personnel issues in conjunction with Human Resources
- Work in conjunction with training department to develop & implement training program for Business Services
- Be an agent of change and not be satisfied with status quo.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Committed to results in a highly stressful environment
- Must possess decisive leadership, and the ability to exercise sound judgment and decision making skills in the heat of the moment
- Strong oral and written communication skills, along with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with collaborative management and coaching style capable of managing others in rapid and constant change
- Identifies resources needed and coordinates meetings to resolve problems
- Proven mentor and motivator with a clear understanding of the support requirements, customer base and challenges facing a fast-growing company
- Utilize all required resources and work flows to accurately resolve or escalate issues while managing to the internal ticket cycle times.
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills
- Detailed and accurate record keeping
- Ability to communicate effectively with executive management regarding customer issues
- Adhere to Momentum Telecom Company and department policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service behaviors to customers such as: being friendly and caring, listening, empathizing, diffusing upset customers, providing customers with accurate troubleshooting processes and information.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Project management and other duties as assigned.
- Flexibility in occasionally adjusting schedules as needed for department staffing coverage.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Leadership and vision.
- Experience leading an operations center in a high stress, multi-tasking environment.
- Solid knowledge of Issue Resolution, and Change Management practices.
- Experience with Sales Force for CRM, and Ticketing
- Technically minded enough to command respect of the teams.
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN, routers, switches
- Hosted Voice/Broadsoft Platforms
- DOCSIS Environments
- Communication Proficiency
- Time Management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service skills.
- Demonstrates exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Must demonstrate attention to detail and organization skills.
- Up-to-date technical knowledge
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job the employee is:
- Some shift work required for evenings and weekends.
- Required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel crouch or crawl.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to speak clearly.
To apply, please submit resume, cover letter and respond to all requested information.