The Technical Support Analyst (VoIP) is responsible for providing responsive, reliable and resourceful customer-focused support to cable modem operators and commercial services subscribers through innovative problem-solving, organizational coordination and operational excellence.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide superior customer service and advanced technical support for cable operators and commercial services subscribers.
- Manage assigned cases to resolution, offering professional, personal service excellence.
- Contribute to team business objectives and performance goals while maintaining a high level of customer focus.
- Meet all individual performance goals and standards.
- Recognize process inefficiencies or gaps and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of Business Services documentation and MSO / Service Provider information.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Initiate, update, track and close trouble tickets.Monitor for ticket responses in accordance with established SLAs.Escalate to appropriate internal departments tickets outside of established SLAs.
- Commercial end user provisioning, troubleshooting and device monitoring.
- Troubleshoot and resolve MSO escalations for single user data and voice issues.
- Troubleshoot equipment and applications for Commercial Services customers and operators.
- Oversee commercial customer network health by monitoring customer equipment and network status.
- Provide Account Management with service requests from MOMENTUM customers.
- Provide MOMENTUM tool support for cable operators and service providers.
- Provide timely and accurate fulfillment of all subpoena requests.
- Provide Static IP migration support for MSO network changes.
- Provide inbound call support within established MSO and departmental SLAs.
- Provide ad-hoc and custom reporting as required.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilize all required resources and call flows to accurately resolve or escalate customer issues.
- Adhere to MOMENTUM Company and Call Center policies and procedures.
- Maintain acceptable performance according to published standards.
- Demonstrate friendly, caring, empathetic support to both internal and external business customers.
- Assist with project management and other duties as assigned.
- Prepare reports as required for internal or MSO use.
- Participate in an after hours on-call rotating schedule for significant service outages.
COMPETENCIES/SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE OR TRAINING PREFERRED:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience
- High school graduate, some college or technical troubleshooting experience preferred.
- Two years of proven successful technical support or account management experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Advanced knowledge of the cable modem internet industry.
- Advanced knowledge of PC configuration and related applications.
- Advanced knowledge of email, internet and VoIP setup, configuration and troubleshooting.
- Exceptional ticket management practices, tracking all tickets to completion while keeping customers updated.
- Demonstrated complex problem solving abilities.
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service skills.
Must have stable/consistent internet connection – subscription to a reliable, high-speed, hard-wired, bi-directional internet connection. This position will need to work on-call on occasion.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job the associate is:
- Some shift work required for evenings and weekends.
- Required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to speak clearly.
To apply, please provide all requested information.
Internal applicants (current Momentum employees) should follow the process communicated by Human Resources.